WEBSITE SALE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Copyright © 2016 Tickleback Ridge Estate
ABN 86 394 801 554
252 Old Station Road, Lower Snug 7054 Tasmania
Liquor Licence Number: 80882
Licencee: Brett Matthew Andrews
Under the Liquor Licensing Act 1990 it is an offence for:
- liquor to be delivered to a person under the age of 18 years. Penalty: Fine not exceeding 20 penalty units
- a person under the age of 18 years to purchase liquor. Penalty: Fine not exceeding 10 penalty units
At the time of delivery the person receiving the goods must provide satisfactory evidence of proof of age if requested. Tickleback Ridge Estate may refuse to deliver the goods if the person receiving the goods does not provide evidence of proof of age.
- All prices featured on the website are in Australian dollars and payment must be made as described on the website
- Prices, products and offers include the goods and services tax (GST)
- All prices are correct at the time of online publication. Prices are subject to change without notice
- Online pricing may differ from prices available at the Cellar Door and individual wine stockists
- All items are promoted in good faith to be available at the time of ordering
- Unforseen supply problems or unexpected demand may occasionally result in stock being unavailable
- We reserve the right to correct any printing errors
The cost of postage for wine ordered through the Tickleback Ridge Estate website is the responsibility of the customer to cover this cost. Delivery costs vary depending on the location the wine is being shipped to and may vary due to Australia Post increasing their charges. All delivery costs will be displayed through the website at the time of purchase.
Domestic orders are sent via Australia Post parcel delivery service. All Australian orders need to include a daytime delivery address and contact details such as name, email and phone number. We also accept orders to P.O. Box numbers. Please allow up to 14 days delivery prior to receiving your order.
Please contact Tickleback Ridge Estate for further information on international orders. All freight, taxes and duties are at an extra cost for international orders.
Unforseen supply problems or unexpected demand may occasionally result in stock being unavailable. Should there be a delay in despatching your order we will contact you immediately to advise you of the reason for the delay. You may cancel such an order at any time prior to processing.
RETURNS, REFUNDS, EXCHANGES
We will gladly refund, credit or exchange all returns on presentation of the original Tickleback Ridge Estate Wine Online sales docket, if there is a quality issue. Delivery and packaging charges are not refundable unless as a result of our error.
Please contact us prior to returning goods to Tickleback Ridge Estate. Where a refund of goods is payable all items are required to be returned to Tickleback Ridge Estate. Upon receipt of the returned goods the Tickleback Ridge Estate will:
- Refund the original cost of goods plus the initial delivery charge to the original credit card used to place the order
- Refund the mutually agreed return postage charges to the same credit card
No goods shall be refunded without prior agreement between the recipient/customer and Tickleback Ridge Estate. Please include all return postage receipts. Delivery and packaging charges are not refundable unless as a result of our error. Should you receive a product that appears to have been damaged in-transit you can either:
- Refuse to accept delivery of the product and Australia Post will return the product to Tickleback Ridge Estate. Once the damaged goods have been received by Tickleback Ridge Estate we will provide you with a replacement product if available. If the product is no longer available, provide you with an alternate product of your choice from our various wine ranges to the total value of the damaged product; or provide you with a full refund of the damaged product.
- If you have already accepted delivery and then noticed the product has been damaged during transit, please contact Tickleback Ridge Estate and we will provide you with a reply paid address. On receipt of the damaged product Tickleback Ridge Estate will provide you with a replacement product if available. If the product is no longer available, provide you with an alternate product of our choice from our various wine ranges to the total value of the damaged product; or provide you with a full refund of the damaged product.
Should you receive a wine which has a quality issue, Tickleback Ridge Estate will either:
- On receipt of the product that has quality issues, Tickleback Ridge Estate will provide you with a replacement product if available. If the product is no longer available, provide you with an alternate product of your choice from our various wine ranges to the total value of the damaged product; or
- Provide you with a full refund of the damaged product. Please contact Tickleback Ridge Estate and we will provide you with a reply paid address
There are a number of Australian laws pertaining to fair trading and privacy including the Trade Practices Act 1974 and the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988 (with Amendments in 2000). Dispute resolution services are also available in each Australian State and Territory. For more information on Australian legislation please visit: www.legislation.gov.au
FEEDBACK AND COMPLAINTS HANDLING PROCEDURE
Tickleback Ridge Estate welcomes feedback and attends to all complaints promptly. Please email or write to us using the contact information presented on this website.
TICKLEBACK RIDGE ESTATE ONLINE COPYRIGHT NOTICE
Tickleback Ridge Estate material, including pages and on-line images, are protected by the Copyright Laws of Australia. All rights are reserved.
When you access Tickleback Ridge Estate’s website you agree that:
- you may retrieve Tickleback Ridge Estate materials for information only
- you may save a local copy or send it to your printer for your own personal use or in order to inform authorised and potential users about Tickleback Ridge Estate’s materials. However, you may not make any charge for such use and any commercial exploitation is expressly prohibited
- you must include the copyright notice in any copy that you make
- you may not modify the information found in Tickleback Ridge Estate materials without the express permission of Tickleback Ridge Estate
Use of logo
The Tickleback Ridge Estate logo may not be used without the prior specific, written permission of Tickleback Ridge Estate
All prices quoted on this website are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
Our approach to privacy
When visiting this site, a record of your visit is logged. This data is recorded for statistical purposes only and is used to help improve this website. The following information is supplied by your browser:
- the user's server address
- the user's operating system (for example Windows, Mac, Linux)
- the user's top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk)
- the date and time of the visit to the site
- the pages accessed and the documents downloaded
- the previous site visited, and
- the type of browser used
This information is used for statistical purposes only. No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except where required by law.
Cookies are pieces of information that a website can transfer to your computer when you access information on that site. Cookies can make websites easier to use by storing information about your preferences on a particular website. This information remains on your computer after you close your browser.
Collection and use of information
We don't collect personal information without your knowledge. We don't sell, rent, or give your personal information to unrelated third parties without your prior permission unless required by law. When you email us personal information we will record your email address and any other information submitted and we will only use this information for the purpose for which you provided it. We will not disclose your information without your consent.
Other personal information is collected by us when you purchase a product or service from us. You must provide contact information (such as name, email, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you. If you pay by credit card, we do not store your credit card details upon the completion of the credit card transaction.
Our checkout page is protected by SSL to keep your credit card data safe and secure. On our checkout pages, we are Level 1 PCI compliant and use 128 bit SSL encryption.
What is SSL?
Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL, is a technology that secures the connection between your browser and the website you’re visiting. To verify that SSL is protecting a page, look for a URL beginning with https://, instead of http://, and a green, closed padlock icon. This allows our visitors to navigate the website and submit information through a secure connection.
You have a right to access most personal information we hold about you. Please contact us to ask for access to your information.
If you think that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, please contact us and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is corrected.
If you would like more information concerning how we handle your information, or our approach to privacy, please contact us: